When you have an order ready to be shipped to Luxottica Lab Services, please follow these steps to ensure quick service:
- Print a copy of your Order Confirmation form from EyeMed’s online ordering portal.
- Wrap this printed Order Confirmation copy around your frame.
- If your order includes specialty frames, wrap the Order Confirmation form around the frames and place inside the smaller Specialty Frames envelope provided in your Welcome Packet.
- All frames should be grouped into one shipping container.
- Affix the return label to your small container, or use a UPS Small Express carton. Instructions for printing a return label can be found below.
NOTE: Please be sure to record your tracking number in case you need to reference order with Customer Service.
Scheduling a UPS On-Call Pick Up
When you have completed your shipment preparation:
- Call UPS at 1-800-742-5877 to schedule the pickup.
- At main menu prompt state “Send a Package” and then “Schedule a Pick Up.”
- Provide phone number. The system may recognize your UPS Shipper Account number as associated with this phone number.
State “I don’t have one” and you will be connected to a UPS rep.
- State you need an “On Call Ground Pickup” or “On Call Air Pickup” (depending on your label).
- Provide the tracking number found on the provided Shipping Label.
- Provide the Origin Address (your address).
- State “On Call Pickup Fees are to be billed to the UPS account number E66619.”
- Provide the destination address and phone number as:
Luxottica Lab Services – Dallas
11336 Reeder Rd. Dallas, TX 75229
Contact Number: 1-855-522-4545
UPS will then establish a time frame for the pickup at no cost to you for the shipment or scheduled pickup.
Printing a Shipping Label
- Log onto EyeMed’s online ordering portal.
- Under Provider Tools (on the left side of the screen), select “Lab Order”.
- Select “Shipping Label”.
- Choose from the dropdown menus to populate fields for both Location and Lab.
- Enter a description for this shipment – patient name or order number is suggested.
- Click the icon “Print Shipping Label”.
- Attach to the outside of the package for your order.
- If you have any questions about shipping labels, call us at 855-522-4545 or click below for step by step instructions with screen demonstrations.
LLS Provider Print On Demand UPS Shipping Label Instructions